Today I’m going to tell you about two effective types of Instagram posts that you’ll definitely like and will use for sure.
Actually, there are more than two types of posts, but today I want to cover promotional and informational types.
Want to find out about all other Instagram posts types that drive sales? Then you totally should check out Grow Your Handmade Brand e-guide. It contains Content Creation Pack and so much more useful and implementable tutorials for your biz!
Now to the two post types that I mentioned above.
Promotional post type ideas:
- Create a post with a list of your best posts (the ones that got more reactions) and help your followers find them in your feed by using your personal hashtags.
- Review a certain period of time for your biz and sum up all of your achievements. Hint: you don’t have to do it just once a year, you can choose any period of time you like!
- Write a post with your brand’s plans for the nearest future. Maybe you are going to support a charity or open a new online shop? Tell your followers about it!
- Share some information about preparation for new items launch or upgrading the existing ones.
- Provide detailed instructions on how to use or take care of your items. Include even unexpected ways!
- Share some brands or projects that your biz is collaborating with.
Informational post type ideas:
- Tell about your clients’ most common struggles and how your items can help them.
- Tell your audience about some surveys in your niche and share the results.
- Create a detailed step-by-step tutorial that covers some topic from your niche
- Create and share a useful checklist or instruction
- Choose and start a post series and share your experience
- Write a post with a glossary to help your audience better understand your items and how you create them
- Tell about tools and apps that help you create